November 18, 2009

Love

A list of things I have irrational, exuberant love for:
-Pumpkin baked goods. Not pumpkin pie; I don't even like pumpkin pie--it's the texture. However, pumpkin scones, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake (it's coming I promise), pumpkin cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin butter....are all right up there.
-DOUGHNUTS. Yes, I love them. I believe I may have mentioned this before.
-My crazy cat, Hank.
-My roommate, Megan.
-My roommate, Mary Grace.
(Did you see how Hank came first on that list? Not because he ranks above them, just because this is a stream of consciousness.)
-Contemporary musical theatre.
-Glee. I try to never miss a Wednesday.
-Sitting in my bed with my "wifeys" watching Grey's and eating food.
-Using the word "wifey." That's funny.
-My mom.
-My dad.
-My brother, Dave Dogg.
-My brother, Matty J.
-My favorite sister-in-law, Abby.
-These mom shoes that I wear for work. Seriously. They are divine on my feet. DIVINE.
-Baking and talking about baking.
-Food Network Magazine.
-The Next Iron Chef. I am so sad that Seamus is no longer in the running. Dear Seamus, You're my favorite. xo, amy
-Finding special treasures that are made right here in North Carolina. This includes produce.
-Makin' crafty stuff. I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you. These are Christmas presents we're talking about here!
-Laughing.
-Blogging. Reading blogs.
-The Pioneer Woman. At what point is it less reading a person's blog and more like stalking? I may be at the edge of that line. Perhaps stalking is too strong of a word. What's it called when you basically want to be someone else? See? I'm irrational.
-Touch.
-Bargains. Last weekend it was 30% off of everything at Gap and Old Navy and yes, I took advantage. And I check the Gold Box on Amazon EVERY DAY. You just never know what's going to come up.
-Learning.
-Playing board games.
-Drinking coffee, and lattes, and hot chocolate, and hot cider.
-Flying.
-The movie Love, Actually.
-Pizza.
-Olives.
-Water.
-Oliver Lake.
-My 4 fantastic Grandparents.
-All of my aunts and uncles and cousins.
-CardioDance class where I am completely awkward and (as long as I don't look in the mirror) I'm awesome in my mind.

And that's all I can think of for now. Whew! I sure love a lot of stuff...and people.

I like to use the word "love" too. I think we can never have enough.

I love you. (It's not even Valentine's and yet, I have no problem saying that.)

The end.

I promise.

Until next time.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment