November 3, 2009

I'm a Little Excited

Mostly because I just got an email from iTunes at 11:08 pm that my pre-ordered Glee cast album was available...



Can a person have an unhealthy relationship with a television show? Unhealthy relationship? Television? I am a weirdo. Yes is the correct answer, and YES I do.

Please send help.

P.S. Mark Salling(he's the one in the upper right of the 1)...you are beautiful. I would be happy to be the mother to your children. Too much? Dang-it. I'm having a difficult time with self-control right now. And verbal (typed?) diarrhea. Obviously.

UPDATE: I have now listened to the entire album. Twice. And...it's fabulous. The only thing I'm disappointed in is that there aren't any mash-ups. ) : Sad day. I live for the mash-ups. They're so creative!

1 comment :

  1. hello!
    a few weeks ago, you commented on my chai gingerbread recipe at tasty kitchen... and so, i thought i should see who this girl is with incredible taste for baked goods!
    i too have a ridiculous crush on mark salling... especially when he has a guitar in his hands. goodness.

    ReplyDelete