November 25, 2009

Delicioso

Want to know one of my favorite fall snacks?

I thought everyone ate it in the fall. Then MG told me I was wrong. Because she'd never tried it. Or even thought of it.

WHAT?!?

First, you'll need to go to the discount carts at the grocery store where they have left-over Haloween candy and find some candy corn for $0.25 a bag. Yes twenty-five cents. No more.

Then, you can head over to the nuts and grab some peanuts. The salty ones. It is imperative you get the SALTED variety.

Finally, you pour the candy corn and the peanuts into a bowl and mix them together.
TAH-DAH!!!

I recommend one candy corn to two peanuts. It's the perfect balance.

It's a salty-sweet thing.

1 comment :

  1. Amy,

    I would have to agree that this is a very good fall snack, still does not beat cookies and coffee but its up their.
    I have also come to notice that there are many things that people from Kansas do that most of the rest of the United States finds very strange. For me it was just eating a tomato just for the hell of it. So not to worry, they will find out all the greatness there is in the world

    ReplyDelete