August 22, 2009

Hank

Please feel free to read this post while listening to this delightful gem by Tom Jones.


Sometimes I call him Hankity-Pankity-Pants. I know it's ridiculous.

Megan and I decided that we wanted a cat last spring. We actually thought about getting two since they could be each others friends while we're at work, but it didn't pan out.

So we found Hank.

On Craigslist.

For free.

Plus accessories.

For free.

Who can say no to this face?

Seriously. He is the funniest cat you have ever heard. Yup, heard. He talks CONSTANTLY. And he is a complete attention whore.

And he has a bit of a foot fetish. We all have our burdens to bear though.


This is my personal favorite when it comes to Hank pictures though, he was sad that I was sitting on the porch without him.

It's tough being a cat.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment