January 1, 2010

Crafts with Matty J

I'd hate for you to think that I'm the only crafty person in my family. My dad fixes stuff all the time in creative (sometimes short-term, malfunctioning) ways. My mom makes cards and stamping stuff. Dave does technological stuff that I don't understand, but I'm sure it's creative.

And then there's Matt.

He likes to make stuff from duct tape.

If you're my facebook friend, you may have seen this lovely picture of the fancy Christmas vest he made for last years gift exchange.

Yes, it's very classy.

This year he made an awesome Rook card case and a duct-tape wallet. My 14-year-old cousin was in heaven. And he happened to get that gift in the exchange.


In addition to the creative wallet/Rook card holder, he made a rather fancy bow for the gift. See if you can follow along:








Who wouldn't grab this gift first in a pile of white elephant crap???

There's no denying it's appeal.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment