December 14, 2009

Thoughts

1. I may not be that girl but that doesn't mean I don't want to be that girl sometimes.

2. Is apathy worse than dislike?

3. I want it to be my way! OK, I know this isn't realistic, but really, everyone should be listening to what I'm saying right? (Please?) Of course that would be rather boring...

4. I don't know how to start packing. All 3 cats have been inside of my suitcase since I put it on my bed.

5. I've started doing this "meow" thing and I can't stop. I think it's because I spend too much time with my cat. Or perhaps because I like my cat too much. This is a potential problem.

6. Exactly how cold am I going to be in Kansas, Indiana and Illinois?

7. The debate between who I am and who I want to be and how I am perceived rages inside my head some days. Today was one of those days.

8. I need to suck it up and get a new cell phone. I know. I know!

9. I could watch Love Actually every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas I think. I don't even need to see it. Just hearing it makes my day.

10. I'm starting to have issues with being 27. It's just so...so....almost 30. I know. I'm sorry. I'm not really that girl, but I am right now. The "I'm so OLD" annoying girl who isn't really very old. Except...the whole life plan thing needs a bit more clarity. Hellooooo--God? Are you there? Please send directions. Gracias.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment