December 2, 2009

I Can't Take It

I seriously love Parker & Otis. I have told you this before. (Like yesterday and about 12 other times...)

However, I can't take it.

I can't take all the adorable toddlers and babies in their striped tights and cute onsies.

I can't take the mom's walking around the store showing their babies the bright colors.

And I most certainly cannot handle the dad sitting across from me with his baby in a baby bjorn kissing the top of his head.

Man, I just got a little teary.

BABIES.

You do bad things to my hormones!!!!

And then there's this movie that's coming out in April. You know I'm going to have to see it.

Is international adoption in my future? Perhaps.

Oh mylanta....

Dear God,
Please send me a (quality) husband.
Love,
amy

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment