July 1, 2009

Dear Starbucks,

I love you.

I know, it's probably not the best time for me to be sharing this with you seeing that I'm currently consuming a Light Coffee Frappuccino and my vision is skewed and my heart is biased.

You bring my friends together. We drink your beverages, hot or cold in harmony with one another.



This was a warm, spring day just outside of Washington, DC so we all went the Frappuccino route.

The quotes on the back of your cups (which you're going to make greener by 2015 if not before, come on speed it up!) fulfill my need for a quote a day. I love it.


From a pumpkin spice latte, hazelnut mocha, and brewed coffee to a mint mocha frappuccino, iced caramel-vanilla latte or coffee frappuccino all of my drink seasons are covered by your delightful beverages.

Thank you for being just down the way from where I work.

Love,
amy

P.S. If local coffee is available, I will drop you like a hot potato. (But, I still love you.)

2 comments :

  1. Dear Starbucks,

    If I lose my job and my house you will be why.

    But I still love you.

    Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Starbucks,

    While love might be an overly strong word for the level of my emotion for you, I do really like you as a a friend. And that friendship is important to me, so maybe we should back off for a little bit. Have some space to breathe.

    Who am I kidding? I love you. Let's get married and have mochababies.

    <3rachel

    ReplyDelete