July 19, 2009

Bargain Shopping

My mom has been visiting me out here in North Carolina for the past few days!

YAY!

My grandmother is a bargain shopper. My mother is therefore a bargain shopper, and I too have inherited this trait.

Meaning that paying full price for anything (except food) doesn't exist in my life.

Ahhhh....isn't it wonderful?

Have you ever been to Dillard's? It's a fantastic place to find a bargain.

Fossil purses were 70% off. 70%. Isn't that awesome?

We found these purses this weekend:

I got this one, it smaller than my usual variety and will go across the body. I had a purpose for getting it. It's different from everything else I own.
Chelloooo...did you look at the price? Can you beat that?

My mom bought two bags. Don't tell my dad.

She first picked up this one:

The justification, "These colors will go into Fall, don't you think?" Who am I to say "No"?
At this price, of course they'll work for fall!

Then she bought this weekend bag.

My mom doesn't go anywhere on the weekends.

It's almost more than I can handle. Sometimes I have no self-control.
But who can say no to this cuteness? Or these prices?

Jealous yet?

Heh...heh...heh, sorry.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment