June 29, 2009

Prejudice #2

I have no rational prejudices against men. I love men of all looks: bald, gingers, Asian, nerdy, athletic, tall, curly, leggy-I love good legs, smart, ambitious, curious, beards, artsy, funny, dark-skinned, pale, tattoos, emo, happy, chubby, etc.

As I said, I am NOT rational.

So, when I see a man with this. I judge. Well, I don't really judge, it's more that I reject.

Wearing rings.

Like on his hands. I don't know what it is, I just find this unappealing.

I'll admit to checking the left ring finger of pretty much every man I meet/see. A ring=taken. I'm cool with that. I don't even think negatively of this.

It's the other rings that slay me. SLAY. Who am I, "I have been slayed by a ring"?

Please, help me now.

Class rings, pretty rings, GOLD rings, silver rings--ick. I don't like them.


Except on this one guy I met once, but he was a musician and the ring (only one on the middle finger) was really cohesive with his whole look.

Or maybe he was just REALLY appealing.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment