June 28, 2009

Dear Ms. Stephenie Meyer,

I love your books. I blew through Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (and The Host) last summer. I can't decide if I love Edward or Jacob more, I feel this is a sign of your excellent writing, seeing that I am a rational person understanding that they are fictional characters.


After seeing the movie, good, although not nearly as good as the Twilight in my imagination (or your imagination, really) I heard about the Midnight Sun and was very excited for it's release.

Unfortunately, then I heard that you weren't going to finish it. WHAT?!?! You're going to leave half of the story UNTOLD? Are you crazy? If I feel this adamantly about the release of Midnight Sun, I can only imagine how your fanatical fans are behaving.

I'm not fanatic. I'm merely looking for closure. (Ok, I might be a little crazy.)

In ending, I read the partial draft of Midnight Sun. AND I HAVE BEEN LEFT HANGING. HANGING.

Please remedy this.

Love,
amy

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment