February 18, 2010

An Awkward Moment

I didn't do it on purpose.

I promise.

When I packed for Hawaii I was excited to wear dresses. I love dresses. Comfy, cute, cotton dresses.

So when I woke up on my first morning, I threw on a dress, naturally. Sarah did too. It was the right thing to do.

We walked to breakfast, we went to Pearl Harbor, we went grocery shopping and then it happened: we went to the Pali lookout.

It's beautiful.
Seriously, can you believe it?

It was also rather windy. And by "rather windy" I mean, the wind was blowing us senseless.
A bus full of Japanese tourists happened to also be at Pali lookout. They were taking pictures of each other when we walked up.

Then at almost the same moment an uncontrollable squeal exited both my mouth and Sarah's mouth.

Our skirts had flown up to almost waist level and we rushed to hold them down. Of course, the lovely tourists saw everything, then started laughing at us. Luckily we're not the most self-conscious of people, so it didn't hold us back from thoroughly enjoying the view AND laughing at ourselves AND using all our arm strength to hold our skirts down.

And that was the time I showed everyone my panties.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment