December 1, 2009

Where We Live

I have often walked down this street before;
But the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before.
All at once am I several stories high,
Knowing I'm on the street where you live.

For those of you stalkers or just innocently curious folks,
I'm finally putting up pictures of our new house.

It's a rental.

And don't judge our messes.

OK, here goes:

The house from the front, in the afternoon sunshine.

This is a mill house built around 1901, so it's pretty old and quite charming.

The kitchen, before on the left and after on the right.

The living room.

The two bathrooms.


And, last but not least, our treatment space!
You say kooky things like "treatment space" when you go to a massage school for hippies.

So, if you want a massage, you should contact me! I have special student rates.
(How's that for shameless promotion??)

So, there are three bedrooms we didn't take pictures of because they're just never clean enough. Ever.

OK, I'm just lazy. Megan and MG's rooms have been clean, mine...not so much.

That's our cozy place in a nutshell.

We like it.

2 comments :

  1. Oh, I need to set up a time after exams to see you. (and to get a massage, not necessarily only one event.).

    So, like a coffee date, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sang that song! Freddy!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete