March 12, 2013

TODAY!

good morning world!
GOOD MORNING!

Untitled
I ate this GIANT, AWESOME cinnamon roll from approximately 8:30-10:45am. Yes, that's over two hours of munching. At least four mugs of coffee were also consumed and a few hours of conversation were had. As always, I sat in the corner of The Well that used to be The HearthRoom, history makes me happy.

Untitled
New gallery space with this gorgeous stained glass at Clayworks.

Untitled
I stopped at the grocery then went home where I found this little furball sleeping on the couch. There's a schnauzer under there somewhere. I think.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I made some treats for my dad's camp and recreation class that met at our house tonight. Browned butter cookies, chocolate whoopie pies with a salted caramel buttercream [I'm not linking to the chocolate part, I wanted them to be more brownie-like and wasn't terribly happy with what I got.], and an apple pie that was demolished in a few minutes.

I also roasted a chicken and some veggies. [No pictures.] Why am I single?

Untitled
GOOD NIGHT!

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment