March 4, 2013

glasses

As you all know, I have a vision disability. I cannot see things that are far away from where I stand, so I wear corrective lenses in the form of spectacles. Technically, I have myopia and my eyeballs aren't the right shape for the focal point. I learned that in physiology. Thank you very much academics.

I looooove my glasses. I get compliments all the time on these babies.

BUT, I saw this picture yesterday on pinterest:
Source: keikolynn.com via amy on Pinterest

Then I thought, that I miiiiight need something new. Maybe? Yes?

Frame One:
Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 4.29.36 PM

Frame Two:
Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 4.29.24 PM

Frame Three:
Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 4.29.10 PM

Do I live in crazy town? These would look terrible on me? like I'm trying too hard? What? Huh?

Thoughts?
 
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Thank you for your opinions. I appreciate it more that you know because I am 100% indecisive right now. If you voted for me to do my homework and stop shopping, you're dead to me.

Focus is not my forte.

Back to statistics homework.


love you people.
xo

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment