November 1, 2010

Hello, November

What is happening? I think months are scooting by faster than I can keep track of them.

October? I'll miss you. See you in 2011.

Things I'm excited for in November:
2nd-Billy Elliot at the DPAC, our first show of the season!!
7th-Daylight savings time, clocks fall back!
9th-I'm baking cookies for my small group and I'm excited about them (my small group and the cookies)!
14th-that's my birthday, feel free to send your love! I'll have been alive for 28 glorious years!
( :
19th-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1. Oh, Harry Potter, how excited you make me!
Thanksgiving-spending lots of quality time with Vivi (and eating lots of yummy food)!!

I think that's about it. For the first month since May(?), I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here in the Dirty D, the bull city, Dur-HAM.

I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll find somewhere new to eat...somewhere new to drink coffee...meet some new people...get to know some old people better...bake some delicious treats...make a pie crust based on butter, butter and butter...get my Christmas present crafting on...yes, all those things will probably happen.

Ahhh, welcome, November.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment