November 13, 2010

Six Days

(Updated re-posts of the HP Countdown will be occurring. I will attempt to blog about non-HP related things for those of you who could care less about Ron's gorgeous ginger locks.)

I'm not sure if you knew, but the Harry Potter movies, they're based on books.

Yeah, I'm not joking. It's true.

Do you remember reading them? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came out back in 1997. I was a sophomore in high school, but I think it was a year or two before I started reading them. It was so long ago, my memory is fuzzy!!! Ahhh!

Whatever, the point is that I read them. I love them. They are in my personal library.
The question I give to you is, which one would you read again? Which one is the one you say, "oh, well you have to keep going because once you get to ___________, you're hooked!"? Which one is the one you want to cuddle with at night? 

What's your favorite Harry Potter book?
Sorcerer's Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half-Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows


  
pollcode.com free polls
Give me the deets. Please and thank you.

2 comments :

  1. I hate to be the 30+ man to say this, but I've read them all at least 3 times. I read 1-4 in a row in like 2001, then each time a new one was published, I reread all the previous ones. I had Deathly Hallows done by 6 pm on release day. I reread it (again) just a few weeks ago. Done talking now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I sympathize. I started reading them when my mom bought and read the first one so that she would know what the kids were talking about at school. She's hip like that. Anyway, I remember being mailed books 5 and 6 when I was working at camp and being anguished that I had to pay attention to the campers and not just sitting and reading. When the 7th book came out I was in the San Salvador airport waiting to fly home. I found a little bookstore and paid $40 for it and was finishing it in the car in Indy. I was getting off of the airplane when a certain small friend got his from Bellatrix, and I was like, sobbing and trying to get my luggage and all that. Sad sad sad. I always reread the books too.

    ReplyDelete