September 16, 2009

Serious

So, I've been thinking about writing a serious blog entry.

You know, about being authentic and transparent and all that.

But, then I'm not sure what to say about it. It's like I can't wrap my mind around all that authenticity and transparency. You know?

So then I'm think "Serious....serious....serious...." and my mind starts wandering....

WH: I need someone who's serious.
EW: But, Warner, I'm seriously in love with you.

to Legally Blonde, the Musical.



See? This is how well I can concentrate. Maybe I have undiagnosed ADD. Or perhaps (more realistically) I need something more interesting going on in my life so I am using my brain every once in a while. That's all I'm asking, just once a day or so to use my mind. To think. To ponder. To use deductive reasoning. To find a secret thrill in using SAT/ACT vocabulary.

Ah, maybe someday soon.

For now, I'll just keep singing along with the musicals.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment