September 26, 2009

Hot Chocolate

It makes me feel warm from the inside out. I seriously crave hot cocoa as soon as it gets cold out. Do you know the sheer joy sweet and spicy can bring to your mouth?

And this is how I make it:

A pinch of this, a scoop of that, stir and TA-DA!

Ok, the real steps for my FAVORITE hot chocolate:

1. Warm up your water in your tea kettle. I love my tea kettle. Merry Christmas to me from Matt and Abby!
2. Ingredients: cinnamon, cayenne and hot cocoa mix
3. Grab your favorite mug. This m&m World mug is from Vegas and my sweet friend Victoria picked it up for me.

3. A sprinkle of cayenne. The heat is delicious.
4. A shake of cinnamon. Yummy.
5. A scoop of hot cocoa mix. I use the generic just add water kind.

6. Add the water...
7. Stir and enjoy!


Seriously. Enjoy it. Mexican Hot Chocolate. Fantastic.

If you're feeling lazy grab Abuelita which Nestle makes and follow the directions. It's yummy too!




But making your own is easy-peasy. Do it. NOW.

xo

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment