March 31, 2011

A Vision in White

And I'm not talking about a bride.

DSC_0390.jpg
Of course I'm talking about my cat! What else could I possibly be talking about?!? ( :

I love it when it's warm enough to open my windows and turn on my fan. Hank likes it too. One morning he was just sitting there [on top of my ice cream maker (which I'm being stingy about and don't want to open since I'm moving in May) so you can look forward to ice cream recipes in the near future] with his nose stuck in the air breathing in the breeze created by the fan with the curtains billowing around him. He's such a weird cat.

For the record: I'm not a crazy cat lady and I will keep saying that until the day I die.

2 comments :

  1. that photo is awesome! You should bring your ice cream maker here and we will put it next to mine and make ice cream together like happy crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle--It's a date. I don't know when, but we're having an ice cream partay. The end.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete