March 2, 2010

Quick Thoughts

I love my KitchenAid mixer. I bought it for $60 at an auction. I do have some attachments (like a meat grinder and a vegetable cutting thing) that I have never used.

I think that at least 75% of men who make good eye contact and are genuinely friendly are married.

I think that my statistics are sometimes wrong.

If you don't like coconut you are weird. Coconut is amazing.

The other day I was driving home while talking to my mom on the phone, as we were talking I gasped because I looked up and the moon was HUGE and shining through the trees (as close to the horizon as I can see out here). Unfortunately I didn't take a picture because I'm lame. And it's been cloudy every evening since. I'm never--NEVER!--going to get a picture of the moon.

I need more friends in Durham who have time to spend with me on my days off.

Do you want to move to Durham? I'll buy you a cup of coffee. (And maybe a pastry.)

At times I exhibit uncontrollable re-arranging needs. Last night was one of those times thus, a new living room layout. I'm also still feeling it, so I might have to do something in my room. Hmm....

I'm making the best chocolate chip cookies ever this week. I started them today. They require a minimum of 24-hours to sit in the fridge. They have salt on top of them. They are divine. DIVINE. (Definition of divine: of or for God) That's right, these are God's cookies if God were to want a cookie. I think God would want a cookie. They're from the New York Times and were created by Jacques Torres and many people have blogged about their deliciousness...here's one post at Two Peas and Their Pod.

Can you believe it's March? I can't. It's been a rough winter for North Carolina and I'll bet it's been worse if you're further west or north of us. We're ready to turn off the heat in our house and get the windows open. Come on SPRING! I miss you.

I have a need to cuddle and Hank is the only one who wants to cuddle with me. Wah-wah.

OK, I'm going to be productive. I start my small group from church tonight. I'm meeting new people! Yay!

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment