March 19, 2010

People

I need more people in my life.

Because I have cats.

And I keep taking pictures and talking about these cats and I am starting to have a small, tiny, itty-bitty seed of fear that there aren't people in my future. Only cats.

It's quite scary.

Early every morning, around 6:00 am the cats get up. And they want to play. And they want food in their bowls-NOW! And they are generally annoying.

By 8:00 am, they are cute and cuddly and sleepy. And they are generally adorable.

I woke up this morning to all three in my bed. I think they've only been joining me after their morning romp, but I'm a sound sleeper, so who knows what the night looks like.

I opened my eyes to Sweet Tea.
DSC_0871.jpg
Yes, that's my laptop. So what if I sleep with my laptop? I happened to be watching Freaks and Geeks before I went to bed. It's a big bed. Stop judging me.
DSC_0871.jpg


Molasses was somewhere near my feet.
DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg
He's so cute when he sleeps. He also has a UTI which might explain some of his poop-head behavior in terms of peeing everywhere except the litterbox.

Oh, Mo, if you looked so cute all the time we could be friends.

Hank was of course right next to me.
DSC_0871.jpg
Laying on his back with his legs spread. He does that. He likes to have his belly rubbed.
DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

So, if you'd like to come out to North Carolina so I can take your picture and we can have an adventure together, you're more than welcome. Then I'll blog about something other than cats because cats aren't exactly the most interesting of topics. I'll let you sleep in my bed.

With the cats.

What can I say? I'm a nice host.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment