March 29, 2011

For the love of...grey

I love grey t-shirts.

love
LoVE
LOVE!

And when I say "love" I really mean that my wardrobe could consist of grey t-shirts and cardigans and I would be a happy camper. I mean, I like color too, but as I glance through my drawers I notice that the majority of my non-grey tees are heathered (giving them a remarkable similarity to the grey tee).

For example today this is what I look like:
(Sorry for the boob shot.)
See, it's green, but heathered. That's what you call it, right?

This is my normal look:
DSC_0386.jpg
When I walked downstairs this day Megan rolled her eyes at me and said, "Oh, a grey v-neck. Shocker." Then I smiled and said, "Yup." 

I like it. I have about 5 grey shirts and then a few others in blue and green and black that are pretty much grey counterparts.

( :

PROOF
Photo

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment