November 8, 2010

Eleven Days

(Updated re-posts of the HP Countdown will be occurring. I will attempt to blog about non-HP related things for those of you who could care less about Ron's gorgeous ginger locks.)   

Hello Harry Potter fans!

A trip down memory lane with Emma Watson!

Also known as Hermione. How did you pronounce the name before the movie? I said (in my head of course) "Her-mee-own" I'd never heard of the name before.

If I'm being honest, Emma Watson is one of the few characters whom I feel has been mis-casted. Hermione is supposed to be tragic and unfortunate looking while remaining completely nerdy in her over-eager quest to know all things magic. Emma Watson is beautiful, cute and while she plays the know-it-all card well, she's just not quite Hermione.

It's ok though, she's grown on me.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment