April 13, 2014

ten things

Shocking, right?

1. If you went to see Divergent and didn't think this the entire time then we probably can't be friends anymore. 
evil macklemore.jpg
2. SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!!! I'm trilling my R's. Are you as excited about this as I am? SPRING. FLOWERS. SUNSHINE. WARMTH. OUTSIDE TIME! eeeep! 

3. Pandora stations. My friend Kate introduced me to Pitch Slapped. If you love a cappella covers of songs ["we're just a bunch of dudes singing covers of songs, don't get weird"] then listen to this station. 

4. Speaking of music, I recently got on the Spotify. I don't know why it took me so long. I made a playlist called "that's my jam." It's my jam.
Screen Shot 2014-04-12 at 10.54.29 PM

5. Mostly Nonsense 365 is about to have her fifth birthday. I've got to decide how to celebrate. June's going to be big y'all. What should we do? #idonthavechildrenihaveablog

6. I ran up to the Fort for my cousin's musicale this weekend. Since the Vera Bradley sale was happening, I also had to stop by [obvi]. My mom wanted things and she's basically the most difficult person to purchase gifts for so I did some gift-shopping. Of course she didn't know what she wanted so I had to send a ton of pictures to get her opinion.

7. I have a haircut this week since things above my neck are getting a little mullet-ish. Do I keep the asymmetry or not? Don't worry, I made a poll for y'all because having a blog means that I don't have to make any decisions on my own.


8. If you want to see my Pinterest board of all my hair-inspiration [because I'm very focused on my hair right now for some reason], feel free to check it out.

9. Am I the only person who still can't get enough of the Frozen soundtrack?

10. I started watching Believe during spring break. Does anyone else watch it? Can we have a discussion?

2 comments :

  1. Snow here this morning when we woke up---makes it difficult to think SPRRRRING even though I wore a summer dress and sandals to church yesterday. Yep--71 in the a.m. and a drop to wind chill of 19 today.

    ReplyDelete