December 24, 2013

wintery nails

I think I've spent almost as much time in my parent's driveway as anywhere else today. The snow from a few days ago has drifted and blown across the road. First thing this morning I headed in to meet a friend for java and it took me 45 minutes to drive the quarter mile driveway. UGH.

So...yeah.

Eventually I made it in to town and was able to sit down and have a latte, hooray!


Then my mom and I drove back in for rehearsal [we each had a 15-minute last practice for Christmas Eve service tonight] and it took us awhile to get down the drive.

Last we came home and the snow had drifted more. That took awhile.

BUT WE MADE IT!

Now, we head back to town in an hour for the service tonight. WHEW!

Merry Christmas Eve, friends!

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment