December 15, 2013

etsy love [Christmas edition]

GAH! I love giving gifts for Christmas! The hunt for the perfect gift is my idea of a good time. Sometimes some people [my father] are crazy-hard to shop for because all they ask for are socks and underwear. Real cool, Dad, real cool.

Here are some ideas I've gathered from the creative people with rad shops over on Etsy:

This sweet doll is $58 from aprilfoss, she's adorbs. April has a 30% off coupon active right now too.

I'm totally digging all the apparel out there with cats on it. Crazy Cat Lady is the new nerd. I love it. This is the women's cat sweatshirt for $29 from skipnwhistle. Today (Dec. 15th) is the last day to order for Christmas delivery.

BOWLING!!! How much would a kid in your life love this? YES. 10 Pin Natural Bowling game set for $39 from KeepsakeToys

I WANT THIS BAG. She's glorious. The leather bow bag for $285 from stacyleigh

Check out this this sweet TiNTOWN Nativity Set for $60 from thebrownpearl

Do you know what druzy quartz is? Yeah, I googled that. SPARKLY! This shop specializes in wedding jewelry, but I'd take it even when I'm not bridesmaiding it up. Silver Druzy Personalized Initial Necklaces for $42 (each) from WrennJewelryWedding

ROBOTS AND ALPHABETS. I want this for my bedroom, but it'd probably go better in a little boys room. Large Robot Alphabet Art Print for $48 from RobotMama.

Cufflinks with letters. If only I knew a man who actually dressed up. The men in my life wear a)wind pants to work b)khakis and golf shirts and c)sweater vests. Ok, so the sweater vest wearing brother could wear cufflinks, but he only ever asks for fishing store product gift cards. Laaaaaaaame. These Custom Initial Cufflinks are $42 from TheWeekendStore.

 I LOVE COFFEE and I LOVE MUGS. So, these mugs? Not for your single friends, but they're still pretty great. Pair of Hubba Hubba Husband and Woo Hoo Wifey Mugs for $38 from simplyprettyprints


**None of these places know me and I don't know them, I just spent a few minutes perusing etsy and found their rad shops. I tried to put things on here that you can still order before Christmas [because what would be the point if their dates have passed?]**

xo

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment