July 22, 2012

cuddly kitteh

This summer has been cray-cray.

When I say "cray-cray" I mean that I'm gone all the time.

I leave Hank alone at home at least [at least] one night a week. This is the luxury of cat-ownership. They can be semi-independent when left with plenty of food and drink and a clean litterbox...supposedly. Unless you have a cat who is highly co-dependent then when you are actually home your cat will want to be on you and with you at all times. 

By "you" I mean "me" and by "your cat" I mean "Hank."
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
I may have done a mid-week manicure after a stop by CVS where I found THE BEST GLITTER POLISH EVER. It's by Confetti and called Tazmanian Devil. Did you know that I love glitter? Because I do in case you were wondering. 

I also love Hankity-pankity pants. 

footer.jpg

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment