October 22, 2010

Walking

I went on a walk with my cousin Katie.
DSC_0248.jpg
Isn't she the cutest?

Fall is amazing. Fall is beautiful. Fall is my favorite. Except when it's turning to winter then that's my favorite or when it's turning to spring then that's my favorite or when it's turning to summer than that's my 4th favorite. I love seasons.
DSC_0248.jpg
Can we just sit for a moment and look at these colors?
DSC_0248.jpg


DSC_0248.jpg
I want to find yarn that has been perfectly dyed to this shade of yellow-orangy-ness.
DSC_0248.jpg
This is Katie's dog Dot. She's a certifiable moron as far as dogs go, but quite a good listener. She loves her master, oh how she loves her mast---SQUIRREL.
squirrel.jpg

She's that kind of dog.

Katie and I walked down to the rose garden at the park near her house. Guess what? Roses were still there, still beautiful and still blooming. A taste of summer in the fall.
DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg
We walked, we talked, we ignored it when the dog pooped. Yes, we were those people. It's a small dog though: small dog, small poop. I don't think you even have to pick up your dog poop in Fort Wayne, I didn't see any signs.

I love this girl and her kind, generous heart! The dog can go though.
DSC_0248.jpg

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment