-->This list of The 10 Best Fictional Boyfriends has inspired me to write my own because I don't actually know who half those men are. Here is my list:
8. I'll stick with Thought Catalog and go with Ron Weasley. Both because I love Ron and I love the gingers.
7. Captain Georg von Trapp. He's becomes strict and rigid after his wife died. He doesn't know how to show his children how much he loves them. I love that he can open his heart to them and be a loving father. Anything hotter than a man who loves his children?
6. Wesley from The Princess Bride: funny, smart, loyal. "As you wish." Any man says that to me, I'm smitten.
5. Jim Halpert from The Office I love his sense of humor even though watching The Office makes me uncomfortable.
4. Capitan Li Shang from Mulan only because Donny Osmond does his singing. *sigh* We've talked about my love for the Donny's voice, right?
3. Brian Kelly from Something New, if you haven't seen this you must. Brian is practically perfect and it doesn't hurt that he looks like that.
2. Fiyero from Wicked, he chooses based on her heart not her looks! WHAT?!?! He defies authority [which he's part of] to protect Elphaba. He also gives up normal life to be with her.
1. Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables. Duh. If I have to explain how Gil and Anne's love has messed me up since I read the books in 4th grade, you don't even know me.
-->I need this for Hank:
-->This is my friend and she's doing a 31 Day Challenge. She's like a for-real writer who is incredibly brave to write about her life. Go read her stuff.
-->For those of you who feel shame and intimidation when it comes to exercising with all those sports-bra-wearing women and six-pack-ab-toting men read this: Hey, Fat Girl. When it comes to running I'm all over this...on both sides. Not that I'd ever wear a sports bra alone or will ever have a non-insulated abdomen.
-->Just for kicks and giggles, and since I'm listening to it for the first time *rightnow*, I'm going to give away a digital copy of Mumford & Sons new album Babel. [The regular album, not the deluxe one.] I'm quite pleased with it thus far and you need to share in my love for their music.
To enter the giveaway just tell me something awesome you've seen around the internets as of late. OR just say "HI!" OR tell me your favorite fictional boyfriend or girlfriend. Choose what is more appealing to you. (-:
One entry per person, I'll choose a winner on Sunday, Oct. 7 so comment before I get around to doing that, OK?
love you people,