July 11, 2012

Opera Voice

YESTERDAY WAS AMAZING!!!
Untitled
Like spend-hours-floating-on-a-mat-reading-a-book amazing. The lake was ALL OURS. I saw maybe 2-3 boats during the afternoon. That's the way I like it.

After dinner we went on a bike ride through Amish Country.
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
And stopped for some ice cream...which I topped with this Trader Joe's grinder of sugar, coffee and chocolate. YUMMY!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And today I would like to tell you that areas of my body are sore. Areas that don't get a lot of use except when riding a bike. Areas that sit on a bike seat.
Untitled
Let's call this the danger shot.

I would like to describe this area by beginning with "under" and ending with "carriage."
ouch.


All photos taken by my favorite point-and-shoot: the iPhone.footer.jpg

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment