April 6, 2011

Get Ready!

April 22, 2011

It's almost time for the second annual Self-Affirmation Day!

Last year several people participated and I loved it!

The rules for this year...it doesn't have to be a self-portrait. If you want to do a self-portrait-GO FOR IT! I want a picture of you feeling beautiful, handsome, stunning, amazing, powerful, strong and unique. Your words: What makes you awesome? Truthfully, I can see your beauty, so I want to know what's on the inside. What are your passions and desires and skills and strengths and the things that make you confident enough to say, "Yeah, I'm awesome."

Think about it.

self-empowerment2.jpg

Submissions: shoot me an email with your picture attached. 
[my email is: aehoff(at)gmail(dot)com]
 The deadline is April 21
Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you about this.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment