December 12, 2011

My mind is racing

...and I don't know if you'll ever get to hear all my thoughts.

Or any of them for that matter. I can't put my emotions into words.

WHY NOT?!?!?

Mind, please catch up to my body.

-------------------------------------------------
Right now:
I think I'm hooked on Panera's hazelnut coffee. It's love. I'm writing a card. I'm looking at the facebook page of an artist I purchased earrings from this weekend. Can I mention how brave it is to sit at a table and say "I made this, I'm charging this much and I think it's worth that price"? I don't think I'm there with any of my craftitude. Maybe someday? I really prefer sitting behind the safety of my computer screen and trying to sell things. I'm a pansy.
This weekend Kate, Sarah and I went on a trolley ride around the Fort and it was really fun!
As far as Christmas shopping goes...it was a bust. I want to buy local! I want to have my shopping done! I want to be the person on top of it all! We started at 11:30am and shut down Macy's at 11:00pm. That doesn't include the several breaks we took for food. I didn't want to get too grouchy! I also crossed zero people off my list. BOO.

-------------------------------------------------
Food is good.
Life is good.
God is good.
I choose to love all those things.

And you.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment