October 5, 2011

In the things you don't need, but you'll definitely want category

Last Christmas I got a gift certificate to Parker and Otis in Durham. I actually got several gift certificates to P&O between my birthday and Christmas, but the majority was spent on coffee.
latte
[old picture of a pretty latte]

Oh, P&O baristas, how I miss you. I have yet to find a place in the Fort where they pull their own shots of espresso or steam milk as beautifully as Summer and Kyle did. Yeah, I went every day [judge me, go ahead] and was on a they-know-my-drink-when-I-walk-in-the-door-basis with the baristas. Whatev.

In addition to awesome coffee and delicious food [grilled pimento cheese-get it!] Parker and Otis also has some of the best selection of gifts, which is where I purchased these beautiful birds:
DSC_0931.jpg
Totally cute, right?

If you can't quite see it here's a close-up:
DSC_0931.jpg
DSC_0931.jpg
These are made by Decor Craft, Inc, and they make totally cute stuff, but you can't order directly from the manufacturer. If you're not close enough to go over to P&O [you can order some things from their website], you can also find these on Amazon, but they're apparently out of stock right now. I told you, they are awesome!
DSC_0931.jpg
DSC_0931.jpg
They're only $6.99 for a pack of 16 and they just make clothespins look so last year, don't you think?
Hahahahaha.

Thanks for sticking around. (-:

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment