March 14, 2017

front porch - update

An update on the cutest front porch I've ever had.

It's also the only one I've ever had, but details.
DSC_0304
A blank canvas.
DSC_0348
DSC_0347
Our nights in Indiana have still been cold, so my plants get a personal trip in and out when it's warm enough for them to have a little sunshine. The other night I was out and rushed home because I was worried about them getting too cold. I think I've crossed over into the crazy plant lady realm. 
DSC_0356
DSC_0361
DSC_0354
I have a few more details to add and finish, but I'm excited about the progress so far! 

A quick craft project! I made myself this little entry rug out of the SINDAL at IKEA ($4.99), a little acrylic paint, and a dab of fabric medium. I just free-hand painted in the corner and let it dry.
DSC_0345



2 comments :

  1. You need to make your mom 2 of these entry mats for my 2 doors....birthday or mother's day present?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a 3 minute project, but sure! I just need someone to make an IKEA run. (-:

      Delete