July 5, 2013

I'm Lazy

I'm not really lazy, just a little bit lazy. (-: The 900 pictures I mentioned before? I'm just not in the mood to edit and write about each event, so I've conveniently summed them up in eight photos. Including a couple of photo collages [it's a 2-for-1 deal?].

OK, these aren't all the events because there are still several on my camera and well, it's upstairs and I'm downstairs and....yeah.

Things That Happened Recently:

Katie-boo graduated and had a pinterest worthy party.
3.jpg
3.jpg
3.jpg
We're cousins. Some might say we look related. (-:

Janiece got baptized at the lake. Public declaration of loving and following Jesus for the win!!
3.jpg

I witnessed my first birth and it was AAAAAAAHHHHHH-MAY-ZZZZZZING!!! Freals. I just sang that like an opera rockstar. Let me just tell you that the real rockstar was this baby's mama. She birthed like a champion. [Does that even make sense? I was in awe of her calmness and how she handled the entire process, is what I'm trying to say.]
3.jpg

We had a family reunion.
3.jpg
3.jpg
There were three Hoffman babies born in three separate states within 5 weeks of each other. Procreation.

These two were present so I hugged and kissed them like crazy.
3.jpg
The nephew thinks he's some kind of grown-up kid who's too busy playing for hugs and kisses. What the what?! You're two, kid. Get over here and give me some love.


that is all.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment