March 31, 2012

i like this app

I want to be the person who writes letters and notes, but I'm not. At least right now.

Maybe that's in my future. Or not. Who knows. (-:
Untitled
BUT, I just found this totally rad app that lets me feel like I'm writing awesome hand-written, cute, fun, snappy, nifty notes. 
Untitled Untitled
SO STINKING CUTE! This is from Red Stamp, I don't know if it works for anything except the iPhone, but if you have an iPhone you probably need it. Plus, it's FREE! Holla!
Untitled Untitled
Most of them you can personalize and customize. See the right side where there are different color options? Yeah, totally brill. [I just had to get a little abbrevin' in.] You can also add pictures for additional personalization.
Untitled Untitled
You write and send your note.
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
I'm excited for the "MAIL PAPER POSTCARDS" in my future! EEEeeeeee! CUTE! They have a "pop-out" option where the picture is perforated and you can punch it out and keep it! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!? I love it.
Untitled
Cute thank yous for a wedding or birthday? Or invites for an event?

Ahhhhh! Get it. Do it. Love it. Or prepare yourself for emails and texts from moi [or Hank].
Untitled

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment