January 25, 2011

Something's Baking

And it's not at my house.
DSC_1057.jpg
It's in Mound City, KS. A town with no stop lights.
DSC_1057.jpg
I know, it's shocking to me too-the lack of stop lights, not the fetus. This is why I promised that when my brother and sister-in-law have children they are required to put those kids on a plane to visit me in a place with stop lights...and theater (not the movie kind)...and lots of people...mostly I make these demands because I know I'm going to live far away and I'm going to need some QT (quality time) with my little nieces and nephews.
DSC_1057.jpg
I'm going to be an Aunt in August! Do you say "ant" or "awe-uhnt"? I'm thinking that I should be Auntie Amy. But with the "ant-y." What do you think? Do I get a say? Basically whatever the little munchkin calls me will be acceptable.

I started to talk to the baby over Christmas, but it made Abby feel uncomfortable. I'm just making sure that my voice is imprinted from an early age. And I got to make all the baby jokes and talk to Abby's uterus then because I might not see them for awhile. I've got to get my time in when I can. It's important.

My favorite joke: While we were driving if anyone farted in the car I would yell, "Don't poison the baby!!!!" I think I'm funny.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment