January 15, 2011

BLARG!

Yes, I'm having a stuck in the what-the-heck-am-I-doing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! moment in my life. So, I am telling you about it.

Please see Tweet #1 on the left sidebar for details.
That's all.

These are the things I will be sharing (I just accidentally wrote "sharting" which makes me giggle) with you in the sometime near future:
1) It's been awhile since a "woe is me, I'm so desperately single" waa-waa-waa update. I know you're waiting for it,  so you will see this soon.
2) I have a totally awesome hat to give away to one of you. This will probably go up ASAP...get ready for your opportunity to be sent the hawtness.
3) Pictures from my family-friends time
   a) my father's mustache
   b) Maggie time
   c) baking
4) Let's talk about basketball. No, not the NBA or semi-professional (what's that league called?) or the NCAA or even NAIA. I'm talking the stellar world of HIGH SCHOOL basketball. Prepare to reminisce with yours truly.
5) Banana Coffee Cake deliciousness

Now, I will show you a picture of the sunset from the airplane in Wichita, KS. Yes, the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport home of 12 gates of greatness.
DSC_0148.jpg
Yes, the window is dingy, but it's still beautiful.

Peace out, peeps.

I like you.
I think you're nice.

Totally.

1 comment :

  1. been feeling the same way not sure if its grad school, but whats next has been on my mind for a few days.

    ReplyDelete