November 2, 2011

New Obsessions

I have two things to tell you about.

Things you need to be obsessed with so I have someone in this with me. Will you do that for me? Awesome. Thanks. (-:

OK, #1: Pinterest
Picture 1
Do you remember when Facebook had those buttons you could pin and send to people? Flair? I can't really remember what it was called. It was about 2,457 Facebook updates ago...also known as 4 years ago. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!!! Seriously, join, tell me and let me follow you. Please? I need more people to follow. Please? Please? Don't make me beg.

I really like that Pinterest allows you to post a picture of something that inspires me and organize these pictures into "boards" by topic AND THEN I can click on that picture and it takes me back to the site the picture was posted from. So, if I love a project or recipe or quote or idea someone has posted on a blog but I don't really want to follow their blog, I just "pin" a picture, and when I'm ready to use that project or recipe or quote or idea, I'll just go back to Pinterest and find it there.
Picture 2
If you need an invitation, let me know. I'll hook you up. (-:
Username: nonsensebyamy

[If you tried out Pinterest and were overwhelmed, try hovering over the everything and then choosing a category that's more appealing to you. That will make the giant list smaller and more manageable. Also, it is overwhelming, I'll be the first to admit it. It took me about 6 months to be willing to even give Pinterest a try.]
I found this picture that accurately sums up how I feel about pinterest: PICTURE.

#2: Instagram
This is only for the iPhone, so if you're not cool enough to have an iPhone you should become cool. I think it also works with the iTouch, so iTouch users are also cool.

Fine, you're cool too even if you don't have insane-mad-overpriced love for Apple products.

I have about 4 apps on my phone to take pictures, but Instagram is far and away my favorite. Also, it's free. FREE!
Picture 3
Therefore, if you're an iPhone user, get Instagram and let me follow you. Please? Please? Pleeeeeeease?
What I like about Instagram is that you can take your picture and add your filter [your choice of over 12 filters] right away and post it to your feed. Once you've posted, it's up on the feed for everyone you follow to see! It's like a status update, but only with pictures.
I love it.
AND IT'S FREE!
Username: nonsensebyamy

OK, leave me a comment with your user name or just come and find me on Pinterest and Instagram and we can be virtual friends!

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment