Here we goooooooo!
1. It's time to start crafting for Christmas presents. Does anyone have any good ideas for men? Or women? Or things I should make for you? (-:
2. On Monday I made a Pear and Chocolate Tart and after some adjustments in the temperature and quantity of pears, it was delicious. The recipe is right here. While I was making it we were in this massive thunderstorm warning, that means my light sucked. Adjusting the light with Photoshop Elements results in this still-overly-yellow photo:
And flash? Not on my camera.
3. Speaking of natural light, I love the light on Hanklin's fur.
4. The soundtrack to Elf is amazeballs.
5. I think fall is over.
6. I am going to Kansas in a week and I'm going to squeeze my nephew's face!!! Get ready Brody, auntie amy is coming!!!
7. I purchased these shoes when I went boot shopping:
8. I was debating a minimalist wardrobe. Then I realized I have over fifteen dresses and one or two cardigans and I don't want to get rid of any of them. So I'm going with my own kind of minimalism of "if I don't love it, get rid of it." Which also means I have to break my habit of "it's a super-duper bargain and I need it because it's cheap!!!" to spending what I need to for pieces I love. That's a tough one.
9. I got this amazing, awesome, dense, perfect memory foam mattress topper from my family for my birthday. It's 3 inches of heaven. If you're looking for a mattress topper, ask my mom where she got mine because I can't drag myself out of bed in the morning because I'm so happy to be there.
10. I've been at Starbucks too long and I think the employees are giving me the eyeball. Are you giving me the eyeball? Is it ok that I'm sitting here? OK, I'm going home.