January 19, 2016

bathroom tour

The first room I've finished in the new tiny apartment is the bathroom. This makes sense because it's basically the same as my last apartment bathroom. I like what I like, ya know?

bathroom.jpg
IKEA shower curtain from several years ago. In my building they have the original toilets, sinks, and showers. They're either yellow [like mine], green, or purple. I loooooooooooove the bathtub in this apartment, it's crazy long and deep. HEAVEN. They don't make them like that anymore. In other news, can we talk about who the genius was that thought that putting hot and cold in two separate spigots was a good idea? 

I do not like that person. 
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg
Remember this project from back in 2011? I've seen several in person [I love that other people made this!] and I still love it.
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg
No need to look inside my cabinet, I'll just show you. (-: The top to bottom run down: nose rings, bobby pins, face lotion, deodorant, a diva cup in hiding, bandaids, toothbrush, organic toothpaste, a lint roller, and a little perfume. 
bathroom.jpg
Ribbon nailed across the back of the door works for glasses storage. I mean, I don't think it's a "problem" but  I definitely have a lot of pairs of glasses. Soon I'll show you all of them. 
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg
My mom picked up this cute necklace hanger for me at a local shop in McPherson.
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg
Nail polish! You know my self control doesn't exist when it comes to nail polish. It's not a problem when you can use it and store it, amiright? 

That's the bathroom. Nothing too exciting. I spend quite a bit of time in there. It's not too shabby. 



2 comments :

  1. I love the herringbone tiles! And the nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! when I have my own house I totally want some tiny beautiful black and white tiles on the floor of my bathroom. <3

      Delete