2. I went to Our Nation's Capital/Capitol last week and visited MegB. She took me to a public pool where we set our sights on the beautiful Ethan.
3. I quit facebook.
I've been thinking about it for YEARS and a few weeks ago I impulsively just did it. And you know what? I don't miss it. I may write a whole post on my reasoning and blah blah blah, but not right now.
4. The only problem with quitting facebook is that I can't post blog posts on the facebook blog page. [And I can't interact on that page either, so I don't even see any comments.] Maggie graciously offered to post for me, but if I blog more I feel a little annoying asking her every time. Just check around if you don't want to miss anything. Or maybe you'll miss things, that's OK too. (-:
5. I'm trying to drink more water and I realized I drink more when I have a straw, so I got myself the 32 oz Contigo [at Target in one of their eleventy-thousand water bottle sections]. The only problem with the Contigo is that when it gets hot or you have a pressure change it can cause water to come out when you flip up the straw.
6. When my parents were out we at the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. I don't want to brag, -- I totally want to brag -- but it was AMAZEBALLS. That Deb Perelman from Smitten Kitchen knows her business.
7. I got my hair trimmed while I was out of town and I had to go through my whole "I like my hair. I like my hair texture. I wear my hair curly." tirade four times. Then the stylist kept asking if I wanted random pieces cut because they were "sticking out."
UH. NO. My hair is curly, it does that. STEP AWAY.
It was terrifying.
8. I'm starting a new list of things to blog about. I'm so excited to have time again.
9. My current album on repeat is After it All by Delta Rae, here's my favorite song:
10. I love this picture of me taken by SarahN.