I'm on vacation.
You know what you do when you're on vacation?
1. Eat food on the "restricted list" at home.
2. Watch hours of TV.
3. Sit around and read an entire novel in one afternoon.
4. Hang out in a coffee shop and post a facebook status update that says where you are and let the people come to you.
5. Go to the city pool and ask the life guards [who are all at least 10 years younger than you] random questions. Also, float on the lazy river for a minimum of 10 laps.
6. Visit the grandparents.
7. Happy hour at Sonic? Daily. Especially if it's 100+ degrees. It is.
8. Discover the new Sno Shack. See the last part of #7.
9. Let your parents purchase all food and groceries. Holla!
10. Stay up late and sleep in. Basically sleep whenever you want.
Except, I woke up at 5:45am yesterday. Why?
And senior pictures need good light, am I right?