May 10, 2011

quickly

1. Did you notice that I moved? YAY! Now to find the time to figure out more html....yay!

2. I made these:
Photo
I took pictures, I have a recipe, I will provide details.
Soonish.

3. I took pictures of people. I will share.
Soonish.

4. Hank is lonely. Sweet Tea moved out and he doesn't know how to play by himself any more. He chased his tail for 15 minutes last night. As sad as it is, it is also quite entertaining.

5. I still have Asheville pictures to edit and share.
Soonish.

6. I think I have allergies. The only way they're showing up is that I sneeze sometimes and my soft pallet is itchy.

7. Megan and I are going to see HAIR tonight at the DPAC. I probably won't tell you about it because of #1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 9.

8. It's graduation week! Time to clean the house for all kinds of company! ( :

9. I'm selling stuff on craigslist which means I have to clean it, take it's picture, post it and answer emails of people trying to get a deal.

10. I still like you.

Also, this is a light mocha coconut frappuccino. I usually prefer my local coffees, but it's happy hour and this was half off and I can't resist a deal.
Photo
Well played, Starbucks, well played.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment