- He loves closets, if you don't want hair on EVERYTHING close the door.
- He knows how to worm his way in if you don't latch doors.
- He will build a nest, well, several nests.
- He will never run outside. It is scary.
- He will timidly poke his head outside and then run INSIDE because outside is scary.
- He will stay in his cat bed, but he will use it more if you put it on your bed.
- He can only have a small container of wet cat food. IF you choose to purchase some, get the kind that is orange plastic (I don't know the brand) and a fish flavor. This is the only kind where he will eat the entire container.
- He is not picky about dry food, but he prefers the cheap stuff to the organic, healthy stuff.
- He is meticulous about cleaning and using his litterbox. He will "clean" the walls surrounding the areas as well.
- Use clumping litter in his Roll'n Clean Litter Box. <---favorite favorite--="" litterbox="">---favorite>
- His cleaning tendencies spill over to the area around his food bowl. This is why he can't have too much wet food, he will clean and clean and clean and then dump it over.
- As he "cleans" he will also drag anything he can find to cover the food clothes, papers, magazines, bags, anything.
- He will try to clean/cover any of your food you leave out on the floor as well.
- He doesn't eat people food.
- He will beg and prowl around your legs if you're cutting cucumbers. He LOVES cucumbers.
- He will let you know when his food or water is empty. He'll yowl at you and then lead you to his dish.
- If he throws up, he'll try to cover it up.
- He likes to be combed. He'll roll on to each side so you can get his sides with the furminator. He will preen after because he's beautiful.
- He wants to talk to you. Feel free to talk back.
- When his eyes dilate, he's going to spaz out. This is your warning.
- He'll let you trim his claws you just have to hold him and be the boss.
- He likes to have his picture taken.
- Feel free to put his bumblebee hat on him. He has a love/hate relationship with the attention.
This is the list I gave Dave before I handed Hank over to him. At least he's with family, so I'll get him back when I can.
The first of many hard goodbyes.
I've been told that my pictures are deceiving about how big he is, is this better to show his baby mountain lion size?
love you people.
love you people.