January 31, 2012

Cards

I have a dream life, where I only have to work part time and get spend the other half my life drinking coffee, taking pictures, blogging, playing games. Money doesn't matter in my dream life. (-:

Sometimes I get to do that even though I'm not living my dream life.

I'm living a pretty good life...I like to call it, REAL LIFE.

Working hard, playing easy [I really don't play hard, just competitively], surrounded by loving people, drinking coffee a few times a week. It's a good life.
This weekend I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with my friends Kate, Rach and Jess. I needed it. I've been feeling like I've been putting all my friend-needs onto family [it's good that I have them], but my friends make me feel more well-rounded. Does that make any sense?
Cards cards
The introvert in me rarely admits it, but I need lots of people. I need different things from all of them. I need the conversation we can have. I need their understanding and listening at different times. I need their laughter. I need their perspective.
Panorama of games. (-:
We look arm-less. 

INSERT PICTURE WITH KATE HERE. 
Kate, tell me to get my camera out even in the poorly lit restaurant so I have more pictures of you.
<3, me

Rach and I played SPEED. I don't know who won, but I think it may have been me. Or maybe I just want it to have been me. [See competitive comment in paragraph four.] (-:
shark cards cards
Rach

Thank you for being my friends.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment