1. My crush on Chris Pratt is out of control. That said, I cannot recommend whatever the heck Jurassic World was. I spent half of the movie curled up in a ball since I'm easily frightened, a quarter staring at Chris Pratt's body in envy of his shirts, twelve-and-a-half percent of the time thinking about how ridiculous Bryce Dallas Howard's heels were, and the last twelve-and-a-half percent wondering if they'd develop just one character.
2. If you can get your hands on Code Black [and you like medicine, emergency stuff, trauma, healthcare] GET ON IT.
3. I chopped off my hair. Now it's kind of forwardy-fauxhawky most of the time except my forehead is starting to break out. I know, I know. First world problem.
And sometimes I hate it and long for the days of a messy bun.
4. I bought a phone case before I upgraded my phone because I love it so much. Can I call it a graduation present to myself?
they had a baby, surgery happened in May, the Nephew was a super-brave kid, they went home after 5 days in the hospital, and now the Nephew needs almost constant reminders to slow down. (-:
You’d never know he had surgery.
6. Sunset in Kansas. The skies, y’all. [East, North, West]
7. I made the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie from Smitten Kitchen. I have yet to taste it [we froze it for later], but oh, is it pretty.
8. I’m just going to leave this here.
9. Do I need more glasses? BUT THESE ARE PINK. I can't decide. AND THEY'RE 2/$49. I need them, right?
10. I got an electric toothbrush as a gift and it's maybe my favorite thing ever. My teeth are so clean. This feels like such an adult gift. I'm an adult? I'm not sure I'm ready to adult.