2. My vacation was brilliant. BRILLIANT! I crossed just about everything off my list. Amongst other things, I spent an entire day with these two gems [and the dog].
bow down, humans.
3. I'm having heartbreak over all the things happening in our world. We need some peace, friends.
4. When I was at Target the other day I found a Mr. Coffee on the clearance shelf for $11.29. I've been fighting the Keurig convenience for years because I like a stronger cup of coffee and I can't convince myself that the waste is worth it. I probably spent $11.29 a week on plain, black coffee. A WEEK. So, I wedged that box into my basket telling myself that I'll get a reusable K-cup. [Does anyone have one they really, really like?] Then I found Copper Moon InstaKups in a 36 count box on clearance at Kroger for $5. I figure that will last me until I get my reusable cup and the Copper Moon cups have just a small ring of plastic with a coffee filter at the bottom. AND the coffee is remarkably tasty. AND it's an Indiana company. So I feel less guilty [or at least I'm trying to convince myself of that] until I get my reusable cup.
5. Today my neighbor called me "sweetheart." As in, "How are you sweetheart?" Me.
6. On an outing Monday with friends to get pedicures [and snuggle this little bean] we drove by Mug n' Bun. It's apparently an Indianapolis thing, so I insisted we pull over and get root beer. [Do you say "r-ew-t beer" or "r-uh-t beer"? I say r-ew-t.] A large comes in a commermorative cup, so how could I say no?
7. I turned my air conditioning on this week. You can only have so much willpower in the face of something of non-importance when your body is coated in sweat.
8. My parents got iPhones. Watch out facebook, my father has 24/7 access.
9. Fine. I'm ready for fall and colorful trees and boots and pumpkin flavored everything. #confession
10. Pentatonix has a new album coming out September 23rd. I'm so excited that I pre-ordered it.
Yo. Bea. I'm sending you some music. eep!