May 15, 2014

our Braggin' Book

Last weekend I was left home alone for a few hours at my grandparent's house. Always a little scary...for anyone who has pictures in the house. (-;
image
I found these Braggin' Books in the hutch and started snapping pictures of pictures. Aren't they awesome? There's one for my mom, my Uncle Rob, and my Aunt Suze.

Mom:
image
image
It's my mom's birthday today, so I'm guessing that this book is somewhere around 56 years old. I love these pictures!
image
That over the shoulder look! Ack! So cute.
image
image
I can't quite tell if that's just a curl on the top of her head or a little boinker. [Do you call the top pony on babies "boinkers"?]

Uncle Rob:
image
That grin. 
image
I think my Uncle Rob may have been into Sophie before Sophie was a thing.

Aunt Suze:
image
That face. That mohawk o'curls. Gah. 
image
Aunt Suze was not having any of that posing without toys thing at this photoshoot.

2 comments :